Release the "mommy guilt," cut yourself some slack and take a little "me" time. I'm hoping to combine a cup of fact, and sprinkle in just enough of my own experience along with a dash of my failures to help you see that no matter the recipe you are a better mother than you give yourself credit for! If you have come looking for perfect punctuation and spelling, well then you are in the wrong place. In fact I am totally one of those people who use punctuation as an accessory. Ya know? Like hair bows.



If you need REAL advice from REAL working and stay at home mom's on pregnancy, childbirth and everything from the newborn to teenage year's. You have come to the right place! Sit back, relax, contribute your comments and......don't forget to take time to smell the baby lotion.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Holy Cow! What Now?

Holy cow! I had no idea that the cleaning aspect would be such a popular service. The good news is I am super excited about meeting more of you fine ladies. I am so excited about helping the women of Utah County and Salt Lake County find a little more "Time 4 Me." So your thinking where's the bad right? The bad isn't all that bad but I am gonna have to hire some help! Yep! It didn't stay just little 'ol me for long. One woman can't keep up with the demand. Lol. So, along with the extra employee comes a little extra $. You will still be paying WAY less than many if not most of the people that have any kind of cleaning service. Generally just for the basic cleaning you will pay at least $15 an hour most companies I found were $18-$20 an hour. I just can't bring myself to do it. We all just need a break sometimes and no one wants to pay out the yang. Right? Right. So, the new hourly rate my friends....$13/hr. We'll bring the supplies, you provide the work. :) Email or txt me if you wanna get on the schedule whether for a one time cleaning or a weekly. It doesn't matter to me as long as you take a little "Time 4 Me". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment