Release the "mommy guilt," cut yourself some slack and take a little "me" time. I'm hoping to combine a cup of fact, and sprinkle in just enough of my own experience along with a dash of my failures to help you see that no matter the recipe you are a better mother than you give yourself credit for! If you have come looking for perfect punctuation and spelling, well then you are in the wrong place. In fact I am totally one of those people who use punctuation as an accessory. Ya know? Like hair bows.



If you need REAL advice from REAL working and stay at home mom's on pregnancy, childbirth and everything from the newborn to teenage year's. You have come to the right place! Sit back, relax, contribute your comments and......don't forget to take time to smell the baby lotion.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well that didn't go as planned....

Of course you've noticed I didn't get the blog updated yesterday like I wanted. :( Stay tuned. I hate when life decides to get in the way of what we really want to do. I hope everyone is haveing a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment