Release the "mommy guilt," cut yourself some slack and take a little "me" time. I'm hoping to combine a cup of fact, and sprinkle in just enough of my own experience along with a dash of my failures to help you see that no matter the recipe you are a better mother than you give yourself credit for! If you have come looking for perfect punctuation and spelling, well then you are in the wrong place. In fact I am totally one of those people who use punctuation as an accessory. Ya know? Like hair bows.



If you need REAL advice from REAL working and stay at home mom's on pregnancy, childbirth and everything from the newborn to teenage year's. You have come to the right place! Sit back, relax, contribute your comments and......don't forget to take time to smell the baby lotion.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. It's a great time to come together with those you love and care for and to remember all that we have been given. Express your thankfulness to those around you as you never know when life might change in an instant. Here are just a few of the MANY blessings I have been given.....

The opportunity to own my own growing successful business.
Chances to meet amazing women and care for them, their children and their families.
The most amazingly wonderful caring forgiving selfless handsome fantastic man. I love you babe!
Two of the most precious things in my entire life. Kayla and Kade, I do everything I do because I love you, I'm inspired by you, I'm proud of you and I'm so blessed to have you.
Freedom.
My Savior Jesus Christ.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
My "full time" job at the hospital where I get to care for women and their precious bundles ever week.
Cleaning supplies. :)
My loving and supportive parents.
Health.
Health of my family and loved ones.
Turkey.
Dogs, specifically Speedy, Tank and Cabela.
My in-laws. Parent in-laws and all of my husbands siblings and spouses.
Sunshine.
Prozac.
Lemon oil.
Jobs for me and my husband.
The ability to provide for my kids.
Clothing.....

The list could go on and on and on and on. What all are you guys thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment